Last updated: June 24, 2021
Burlington Hotel has been closely following the guidelines of the Centre for Health Protection of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Hong Kong regarding the Covid-19 safety measures.
Currently, the following measures are implemented, please note that these can change at any given moment to adapt to the local situation and we kindly ask you to contact us closer to your arrival date if you would like to be informed of the measures in place during your stay.
Current safety measures at the Burlington Hotel:
- The Hotel is currently practicing social distancing for staff and guests.
- Our public spaces are regularly disinfected and aerated. All elevators have installed with the latest overhead disinfecting aerators to make sure that all enclosed public areas are maintained in the highest hygienic standards.
- Liquid disinfectant is at your disposal located at the G/F lobby and all public corridors of every floor in the Hotel.
- To minimize close contact with our team members, we have installed Plexiglas barriers at the reception. We will of course show you to your room and make a hotel tour upon check-in on demand.
- All staff is required to wear surgical masks and other personal protective equipment (“PPE”) and implement strict hygienic guidelines and protocols while on duty.
- To avoid crowds in the reception area, we recommend that you settle your bill the evening before or early on the day of check-out at the reception.
- Your room is cleaned daily and the surfaces are disinfected with diluted bleach. Please attach the Do Not Disturb (“DND”) card to your room door in case you do not require cleaning. You are also welcome to let reception know if this applies to the entire stay or if you have special requests in this regard.
- Social distancing is enforced between the tables in the lounge areas and Sky Terrace or where this is not possible, plexiglass protective devices are installed.
- For security reasons, the in-room information folders will no longer be distributed. With pleasure, we will provide you all the relevant information about Hong Kong and our hotel at the reception. In addition, you can visit our website in the Explore Section to find out more about Hong Kong and the local attractions at www.burlington-hk.com/Explore
Further information regarding current safety measures in Hong Kong:
- Face masks are mandatory when entering terminals, boarding and while onboard public transport, as well as indoor and outdoor public places.
- The Government has gazetted amendments, directions and specifications under the Regulation (Cap. 599F), (Cap. 599G), and (Cap. 599I) to relax social distancing measures with conditions with “vaccine bubble” as the basis. The above amendments, directions and specifications have taken effect since June 24 and will last for a period of till July 7. 2021.
- Social distancing restrictions applicable to catering businesses of Types C and D, Types I and II Mode of Operation are introduced under the “vaccine bubble”. Type C Mode of Operation has staff members already received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine – maximum 6 persons per table, dine-in service until midnight. Type D Mode of Operation has staff members already received 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine – maximum 12 persons per table, dine-in service until 2:00 a.m. Bars, pubs, party rooms, nightclub under Type I Mode of Operation – maximum 4 persons per table/in the same group, open until 2:00 a.m. Type II Mode of Operation – maximum 8 persons per table/in the same group, open until 4:00 a.m. Karaoke establishments under Type I Mode of Operation – maximum 8 persons per table/in the same group, open until 2:00 a.m. Type II Mode of Operation – maximum 12 persons per table/in the same group, open until 4:00 a.m.
- The number of people allowed in business meetings remains at 20.
For further information, please visit https://www.fehd.gov.hk/english/events/covid19/vaccine_bubble_FP.html.
Thank you for your kind attention.
With warm regards from The Burlington Hotel